Manual for a Brother Model Galaxie 2015

I cannot find the manual for this machine on Brother's website or any other site from my google search.

I'm not sure but I believe you are going to have to have more information on this machine as I have not found any evidence that Brothers made a 'model 2015'.

Try asking your question on this forum (free registration).

www.quiltingboard.com/register.php

Also, if you Google Brothers sewing machines with your zip you may find several dealers that may be able to help you find more information on your complete model number.
Or try here:

www.brother-usa.com/dealer-locator?&Radius=25&Tab=1

Also, Michael's and Jo Ann's Craft Stores usually have lists of people working with all brands of sewing machines and you might could find someone to help you from there.

Maybe someone else will be able to help you but this is all that I can offer.
You can try Brother's support but most likely will never find a true way to contact them as their 'support' means they will give you the name of a dealer in your area.

Anonymous

To cybergrannie: If I could post a picture I would, it definitely says Brother Galaxie model 2015 both on the front of the machine and on the model tag on the back. It also says made in Japan.

I see the Galaxie model but no that particular number. I would upload the picture to Brother and ask them.

Also provide them with the serial number, which may be underneath the machine.

Home and Garden Repair Machines Sewing MachinesJuly 13, 2019
😎
📓
🐛
🌻