Brother Sewing Machine Manuals

Finding a replacement manual for a sewing machine can be a challenge. This page is about brother sewing machine manuals.

Now that I am retired I have purchased a Brother Celebrity 21 sewing machine from eBay, but there are no instructions with it. Could any one advise me how to get a copy?

By Ian from United Kingdom

Answers

Best Answer

You can download a manual online.
homeappliance.manualsonline.com/.../brother_sewing_machine_product_list...

Best Answer

You can usually find these on the Brother USA website - our UK site for Brother doesn't seem to have product manuals for older machines. I found this through a simple Google search using your machine manufacture name and the model name - give it a look to see if it's your machine:

www.brother-usa.com/.../UM_XL_2121_EN_245.PDF

If it is, it's an easy right click to save. Happy sewing!

We bought the sewing machine when we lived in England. It is a model 730. But please be careful here, there are several model numbers that are very similar, but not the same! Ours is a "regular" sewing machine, model 730. There are 730D, 730DE, and even another 730, but it is a serger, not a sewing machine.

Please look at the attached photographs.

We are desperate for the manual, so thank you very much in advance for any help you can give!

By Carl from NJ

Answers

Best Answer

Have you tried their website?

www.brothersewing.eu/.../217740

This old Brother Charger 651 sewing machine we bought at auction as a machine for the heavier work, seems to have issues with tension, so we are looking for an owner's manual and/or a service manual.

I have my mother's Brother (Selectomatic) sewing machine. My dad bought it for her in 1946, I believe. I need a manual for it and would like to purchase the zigzag discs (or cogs) that go with it.

Mother's original discs burned in a fire they had in 1980. Any suggestions?

Answers

Tias.com has the manual for the machine. Try sewingpartsonline.com for parts.

Thank you for the info. The other sites I tried didn't go as far back as 1946.

Do you know this machine's model number? There is a motor on the back that says "Brother model c" and the plate has the number 953305. On the front of the machine is a plate with what looks like 616143302. Any information would help me to then locate a manual.

I need a copy of the manual for a Brother BC-2500 sewing machine, in English. Can I download this manual from somewhere?

By JPP

Answers

Download it here free:
www.brothersewingmachines.gur.co.../.../3606_Brother_BC_2500_Sewing_Machine_Manual_in_English...

Before saving it to your computer, check to make sure the manual is the correct version for your machine - if you bought your machine in the USA there may be differences (minor ones).

I tried to find your manual on the US Brother site but the search feature came back as 'not found', and the drop-down menu wasn't any help either.

Try www.manualsonline.com
Margaret from Denton, TX

Try www.manualsonline.com
Margaret from Denton, TX

I cannot find the manual for this machine on Brother's website or any other site from my google search.

Is there a service manual for a CS 6000i Brother sewing machine?

Where can I find a manual for my sewing machine?

I need a sewing machine manual for my vintage Brother Pacesetter sewing machine/ZU2-B687 G-85676013.

Answers

Ismacs.com has free manuals to download. Tias.com has manuals that you have to pay for. Good luck.

Here is a link to Brother sewing machine manuals: homeappliance.manualsonline.com/.../brother_sewing_machine_product_list...

Here is another: www.sewingpartsonline.com/brother-sewing-machine-instruction...

And another: www.manualslib.com/.../sewing-machine.html

I am looking for a manual for a Brother 2005 sewing machine.

Answers

Contact the firm. Sometimes they can be very helpful in replacing manuals. You'd need to go online to discover your nearest Brother firm.

Www.sewitworks.com has both free downloadable manuals and manuals for purchase.

I was able to buy an older Brother sewing machine for $20.00 and it works OK for me. The bobbin loads from the side and I can sew some with it and I think I have the needle in right. Does the needle eye have to be a side load too? And where do you fill the bobbin? Does anyone know how to adjust it so I can fill the bobbin fully, not less than a quarter of the way. I can not find out any information on this machine at all. Thank you for any help.

By Karen R. from Canada

Answers

First, try this link to Brother-USA for a free or low cost download user guide - instructions on how to find your model number are on the linked page, then follow the rest of the instructions to find your model user guide/owner manual. The information you'll need to get the most from your vintage Brother sewing machine is best found in the manual, and most Brother machines sold in Canada are supported through the US site (parts, sales and repair locator, manuals, free projects, etc).

www.brother-usa.com/.../#.VIbm8iijLzI

Next, look for a repair tech near to you with experience on vintage Brother sewing machines, and take the machine in for a servicing (usually around $50CAD). The tech will clean, oil, and check over your fab find to be sure there are no hidden problems/problems waiting to happen. He/she will usually also be willing to show you how to wind the bobbin, and demonstrate special features you may not be aware of. It's definitely a very worthwhile spend to have a machine you can be confident is in good working order!

I need a DVD to help me sew. It's hard for me to read the manual.

By Susan from Bedford Park, IL

Answers

Go to the Brother website for the US and order one; the company makes several DVDs and the price is very reasonable.

Join the Yahoo Brother knitting machine group or sewing machine group, its free and will get all the help needed from group members. Cliff.

I bought a second hand Brother domestic sewing machine, model No. 274 and I can not find its user manual. I asked Brother international and they told me that the model is too old to keep its user manual. Does anybody know where might be found such an user manual?

Answers

Try going on eBay and searching. Then 'Save' your search so you get emails when one comes up.

How can I find a manual for my sewing machine?

By Carole from Manchester

Answers

Have you tried the Brother website (Jones went out of business years ago but Brother has a few of their manuals available as a download - can't recall if free, though)?

Also, look on your machine next to the power point connection for identifying information including model name/number, and use that info for a search term accompanied by the maker name and the words owner guide or user manual.

Good luck. I have a Jones built in 1960s Russia and still can't find a manual for it!

I need help putting back together the tension button on the front of my machine. It came loose somehow, and I can't seem to put it in the correct order to work properly again. It is a 1961 Brother Flairmatic sewing machine. HZ5-B1 MODEL 130.

By Linda

Home and Garden Repair Machines Sewing MachinesApril 21, 2013
💘
🍀

Generated 2020-01-13 12:02:55 in 3 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️