OdorsCleaning

Many Uses For Rose Water

Rose water costs very little and I have found a few useful ways to use it. Mainly I was using it as a natural air freshener. I bought some empty spray bottles in the Pound Shop and filled a bottle with pure Rose Water. Because I dislike to spray chemicals around myself and my cat. This spray has no ill side effects.

It is especially good to use if you have babies or for elderly people. A nice calming rose petal smell. If you spray the nursery at bedtime, baby will associate the soothing smell with sleep. Once I made the spray, I found some other uses for it too.

• I used it to spray on my hair when I had a 'frizzy hair day'. I sprayed some on my hair then used the hair dryer to style.

• On a hot day this spray is especially nice to spritz one's face. I knew the tip to wet your earlobes then fan yourself, so having a bottle to hand on a sticky day will keep your face cool and, not to mention, hydrated too. It acts as a good foot spray as well.

• Keep a bottle with you if you are in hospital. For air freshener duties, for keeping cool and to mist onto hands and face for washing purposes.

• You could use this to spritz onto pastry when the directions ask you to wet the pastry before cooking. Obviously to use on the sweet pies and pastries.

• I'm not a big fan of ironing but Rose Water would be nice to use instead of plain water for using on stubborn creases or spray onto a shirt before using a hairdryer to dry it. Not worth putting the tumble drier on for one item and it will smell amazing!

So many uses! I keep my bottle in the fridge hoping to keep it fresher longer and lovely and cool to spray on one's face in hot weather!