Many Uses For Rose Water
Rose water costs very little and I have found a few useful ways to use it. Mainly I was using it as a natural air freshener. I bought some empty spray bottles in the Pound Shop and filled a bottle with pure Rose Water. Because I dislike to spray chemicals around myself and my cat. This spray has no ill side effects.
It is especially good to use if you have babies or for elderly people. A nice calming rose petal smell. If you spray the nursery at bedtime, baby will associate the soothing smell with sleep. Once I made the spray, I found some other uses for it too.
- I used it to spray on my hair when I had a 'frizzy hair day'. I sprayed some on my hair then used the hair dryer to style.
- On a hot day this spray is especially nice to spritz one's face. I knew the tip to wet your earlobes then fan yourself, so having a bottle to hand on a sticky day will keep your face cool and, not to mention, hydrated too. It acts as a good foot spray as well.
- Keep a bottle with you if you are in hospital. For air freshener duties, for keeping cool and to mist onto hands and face for washing purposes.
- You could use this to spritz onto pastry when the directions ask you to wet the pastry before cooking. Obviously to use on the sweet pies and pastries.
- I'm not a big fan of ironing but Rose Water would be nice to use instead of plain water for using on stubborn creases or spray onto a shirt before using a hairdryer to dry it. Not worth putting the tumble drier on for one item and it will smell amazing!
So many uses! I keep my bottle in the fridge hoping to keep it fresher longer and lovely and cool to spray on one's face in hot weather!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!