Using Rose Hips

Category Food Info
Purchase or pick your rose hips in the fall from plants free of pesticides and herbicides. This is a page about using rose hips.

From teas to preserves, a quick search of the internet will produce a bounty of interesting recipes for rose hips. Before you harvest them for use, follow these simple guidelines:

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Thank you, Ellen, for a great tip. I have lots of old, antique rosebushes in my yard and I guess the birds have been eating the hips all along. Given the controversy about most of our vitamin C being made in China, I'll be harvesting my own this fall.

Food and Recipes Food Tips Food InfoAugust 26, 2014
📓
🐛
🌻