Many Uses for Aloe Vera

18
Share
6
Save
Follow
Print

Silver Post Medal for All Time! 433 Posts

I have always known that the aloe vera gel from my plants were a good healing plant for scrapes, burns and wounds. It has been used for thousands of years. I have since discovered many more uses for this plant.

Aloe absorbs quick through the skin and reduces swelling as well as pain. It works well for sprains, muscle pain and arthritis. Just rub the gel all over the sore area.

I squeeze the gel into ice cube trays and freeze, so you can also use it as an ice pack. I use it for headaches, it is very soothing. I use the ice cubes on my eyes when they are swollen from allergies or just lack of sleep. The ice cube of aloe is especially soothing if someone has a minor burn.

You can also just keep the gel in the fridge and rub it on cotton balls to use as a compress for your eyes. It is also a great make-up remover. This is one of my favourites; aloe gel reduces wrinkles because aloe regenerates skin cells. Use it for eczema, acne and sun age spots.

Apply gel to sunburns, blisters, cold sores, rashes and insect bites. It helps fight bacteria and avoid infection. It is excellent for cleansing and tightening your pores. Use the gel as shave gel, it keeps legs smooth,and reduces irritation from shaving. Another favourite use I discovered is that it prevents or fades stretch marks. Rub the gel on the stretch marks and let it dry. Apply daily.

Apply gel to your hair, it's great for dandruff, psoriasis and hair loss from these conditions. Use it in place of your normal hair gel. Comb small amounts through your hair and style as usual. It also helps damaged or diseased gums. It will help with swelling and pain. It also helps fight tooth decay and reduces plaque.

There is so many more uses that I did not include. I am planning on buying a few more plants for wrinkles. I will let you know how it works!

By coville123 from Brockville, Ontario

I drink a small bit of it every morning. It helped a friend with Krohns disease. I just use it as a good preventative; have done so for years.

I knew Aloe Vera was good for stings and burns etc. but the other uses I hadn't heard of. So thank you for sharing. Using it for wrinkles sounds great. I will pass that tip on.

Great ideas for Aloe Vera. I started drinking the Aloe Vera Juice, comes in a gallon with Vit. C. flavored powder packets. With it, I cleared up my cellulitis in my leg which I'd fought for 5 years using rounds of antibiotics off and on.

The Aloe Juice cured the cellulitis. The Dr. specialist said his patients come for a year to him with that problem. Mine was cured in a week!

blondie29697,
Would you tell us exactly what brand of Aloe Vera Juice you drank and where you purchased it? I've seen it in the health food store and different places, but I want to be sure I take the same as you. Some I tried was chunky and that was hard to take.
Thank you.
Arlinn

Just take it straight from the plant. Does not taste the greatest, but the benefits are good.

How do you collect the juice from your plants? Will they continue to grow if you cut the stems (?) from them for juice

Health & Beauty Home RemediesJune 5, 2012
🎆
👔
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Many-Uses-for-Aloe-Vera.html