Recipes Using Maple Syrup

For all who adore the flavor of pure maple, when you come to the end of a container of maple syrup, add about 1 cup of milk and let it sit for about 5 minutes. Then shake, shake, shake to get every drop left coating the container to mix well with the milk. I usually save the container until one of my grandkids visits and give them this great maple milk treat. But sometimes I treat myself and gulp away.

By Joesgirl

7 More Solutions

Recipe for Maple Syrup Cake. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cream butter and add sugar. Beat eggs without separating and add to butter mixture. Stir in maple syrup. . .

Boil syrup without stirring until it spins a fine thread. Pour gradually over the stiffly beaten egg whites.

I ran out of sugar and didn't have time to get to the store, so I decided to try something new. Instead of sugar I put maple syrup on it. It added a nice sweet but not too sugary taste.

This page contains a maple syrup snow recipe. This time honored treat is easy to make even with syrup from the store.

Maple Syrup Snow

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

This page contains maple fudge recipes. Instead of chocolate try making fudge using maple syrup.

Maple Fudge

This page contains maple yule log recipes. There are many variations on these delicious maple flavored, yule log shaped cakes, often served around the holidays.

Maple Yule Logs

This page contains maple and balsamic vinaigrette recipes. If you are looking for a delicious, unique dressing for your salad, try a maple and balsamic vinaigrette.

Salad with balsamic vinaigrette.

Food and Recipes Food Tips Helpful HintsMarch 25, 2014
🍀
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Maple-Syrup-to-Sweeten-Cereal-1.html