Marshmallow Fluff Frosting
Silver Post Medal for All Time! 254 Posts
April 1, 2021
This is a nice fluffy frosting with just a hint of vanilla. It is like a cheater Italian merengue frosting.
Total Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 2 cups
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 7 oz. jar Marshmallow Creme
- Vanilla (optional)
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Mix in the jar of marshmallow creme until combined.
- I did not add extra vanilla because the marshmallow creme already had a slight vanilla flavor but if you like a strong vanilla flavor and a 1/2 tsp.
- Add in food coloring if desired.
- Pipe away!
Published by ThriftyFun. Desktop Page | View Mobile
Generated 2022-10-25 19:42:05 in 3 secs. ⛅️️
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.