Masking Paint with Press and Seal

contest winner icon
Some jobs need all kinds of 'taping off'. Try using Press 'n Seal instead of tape. It adheres to itself and is so easy to get where you want covered up. I'm repainting a step stool here, and it was so easy to cover all the legs and step attachments. A lot cheaper than a roll of blue tape, too!

Great tip - I would've never thought it would adhere well enough for that purpose if you hadn't mentioned it. I do a lot of painting; this will be a timesaver. Thanks again!

Hi as I live in Manchester could you tell me what Paint & Seal is it seems to be better to use than masking tape.

Hi Helen - from Manchester. Press & Seal is roll of plastic wrap (I believe you call it "cling-film" in the U.K.) I daresay you could find something similar in your stores over there. Good luck.

Joan from Chesterfield, Michigan.