Masquerade Themed Sweet Sixteen

I'm hoping to have a masquerade themed sweet sixteen, but the only problem I see with it is I have no idea what to do to keep my guests entertained. There will be dancing and a photo booth, but as far as anything else to have I can't think of anything that would tie into the masquerade theme. Help!

Sounds like fun! Good for you coming up with a great theme!

OK...here are a few ideas.
Ask each person for an electronic picture of their faces, print them each full size on paper then cut their pictures into 3 slices horizontally. Then either photo the slices and show them on a wall or physically tape up one slice at a time on the wall and everyone has to guess who it is with only one slice of portrait. If no one guesses, add the second slice.
Winner gets a silly little prize.
OR you can use the cut up portraits and mix and match them together onto a new portrait and post them on the walls OR leave them out at the tables.

The guests need to identity what belongs to who (perhaps on the back of each picture) I think it will cause lots of laughs and be interactive with the guests.

The game where you write names (of either celebrities, famous people or even various careers) on strips of paper that the person has to hold on their foreheads (or even just give each person an envelope with the name...THEY can't read it though!) and another person has to give them clues to who they are. You can limit the clues any way you'd like from: only one word clues to only physically acting out the clues.
IF you are having a photo booth you could also invite each guest to bring an accessory or article of clothing that you add to a box that they can wear in the photos. I'd make sure to have some silly and fun stuff too (big crazy hats, fur, even fake silly mustaches, etc) You could post them on the walls for everyone to guess who the picture is as an extra idea.

Enjoy your party!