LegalBusiness and Legal

Medicaid Eligibility

Category Legal

My father who is 70 years old needs to go into an assisted living facility as soon as possible. He is in the middle of a divorce and has no assets accept for a car and his Social Security. His mental ability is impaired by the use of alcohol over his life, but he needs help. Can he apply for Medicaid which will enable him to get help?


By Kandy

Add your voice! Click below to answer. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

December 8, 20140 found this helpful

Determining Medicare eligibility differs per state. Also, Assisted Living is generally private pay. Some states may provide Medicaid Assisted Living waiver benefits. I will gladly offer additional insight if I know the state the person resides.

Reply Was this helpful? Yes

Add your voice! Click below to answer. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

Related Content
Business and Legal LegalOctober 15, 2014
Valentine's Ideas!
St. Patrick's Ideas!
Ask a Question
Share a Post
Better LivingBudget & FinanceBusiness and LegalComputersConsumer AdviceCraftsEducationEntertainmentFood and RecipesHealth & BeautyHolidays and PartiesHome and GardenMake Your OwnOrganizingParentingPetsPhotosTravel and RecreationWeddings
Published by ThriftyFun.

Desktop Page | View Mobile

Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | Contact Us

© 1997-2019 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Generated 2019/01/13 18:42:29 in 558 msecs. ⛅️️ ⚡️
Loading Something Awesome!