This soup is absolutely the easiest soup you can make. All you have to do is toss all the ingredients into a pot and you have yourself a quick lunch or dinner meal for easily 5-6 bowls.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5-10 minutes
Total Time: 10-15 minutes
Yield: 5-6 bowls
- 15.5 oz pinto beans ($.99)
- 15.5 oz black beans ($.99)
- 32 fl oz Tomato & Roasted Red Pepper Soup ($2.99)
- 14.5 oz diced & fire roasted tomatoes ($1.69)
- 12 oz double roasted salsa ($2.49)
- 9.75 oz Corn Chip Dipper ($1.99)
- shredded chicken
- shredded cheese
- Shred chicken and set aside.
- Drain and rinse beans.
- In a pot over medium heat, warm tomato roasted red pepper soup.
- Add salsa and beans. Mix all ingredients and heat throughly.
- Fill each bowl of soup with a little bit of shredded chicken, top off with soup and garnish with shredded cheese, avocado slices, and corn chip dippers.
Optional - To customize this soup to your liking you can add your choice of protein. I used left over shredded chicken, shredded cheese and avocado slices. You can add other ingredients like: cilantro, onion, sour cream, meatballs, sausage, etc.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!