Mildew on Tile and Fabric Shower Curtain?

I have white tile in our bathroom and a beautiful new fabric shower curtain that was expensive. I just noticed that both have black mildew on them. I have told my husband to close the shower curtain after showering because leaving it pushed open and folded causes mildew.

How can I remove the mildew from both without using those horrible strong smelling sprays? The shower curtain is gold in color with a diamond pattern and piping around the edges. I can't use a product with bleach on it.

By Cisco's Mom

I have no issues with mine being I buy the good liners. I take both down and drop them in the washing machine. Remove them and hang them to dry.

Home and Garden Cleaning MoldJune 16, 2013
🎄
🍂
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Mildew-on-Tile-and-Fabric-Shower-Curtain.html