Cleaning a Shower Liner

How do I clean a light plastic shower liner without putting it in the washer?

By orphenannie

Use brush to remove the dirt's in it.

I think they only cost a few dollars so just replace it. I used to replace them until I discovered the silky cloth ones. I have two. One as a liner and one for the outside of the tub. They are expensive but last forever and can be washed in the washer. I leave the rings on and wash the curtains with my towels. I hang them back up damp because after all they are going to get damp again anyway.

It's a lot easier to just put it in with a small load of laundry (cold water), take it out of the washer and then rehang immediately rather than trying to wash it by hand in a sink or bathtub. I've had the same plastic liner for over four years and it still looks like new. Put them in with items such as towels and shirts rather than heavier metal containing items such as jeans or slacks.

Home and Garden Cleaning BathroomNovember 20, 2011
🍀
💘