Pet PagesPets

Mitchel (Cat)

Mitchel is 7 months old. I got my pet cat Mitchel last year to replace my other cat (Lion) who ran away. The kids got Mitchel for me. They felt bad that Lion ran away since they left the front gate open just enough for him to get out. So they put together all the spare cash (including most of their allowance) to buy me a new one. I am very glad they did!

He is my best friend and the kids make sure they don't leave the front gate open. I am very happy that they used their own money to replace something that was mostly their doing and they got him from the pound. Our local pound was having an animal sale and they found him so they brought him. I still don't know how much he cost, they won't tell me. He loves putting his food everywhere, trying to get out the gate and ripping the lounges apart. Mitchel enjoys riding in and on the cars, meowing for food even when he has just got fed, sleeping in the kids' beds and riding in the kids' toy prams

By mc4lifes from Sydney, NSW