Mixed Vegetable Quinoa
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,298 Posts
What's so versatile about quinoa is you could mix anything you have and it'll turn out healthy and delicious. Plus, I had a lot of onions and tomatoes that were going to go bad so this was a great way to use up leftovers!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes + time to make quinoa
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 9 medium bowls
- 3 cups quinoa
- 3 hot house tomatoes
- 3 white onions
- 1/2 bag of Power Greens - baby chard, kale, & spinach (1.5 lb)
- 15.5 oz garbanzo beans
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Follow instructions on your quinoa bag. I cooked 3 cups.
- Chop onions and tomatoes in your desired size.
- Dash of olive oil on pan and caramelize onions.
- Add in tomatoes and vegetables to sauté.
- Pour pan directly into quinoa. Toss well with garbanzo beans and ready to serve!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.