Mixed Vegetable Quinoa
What's so versatile about quinoa is you could mix anything you have and it'll turn out healthy and delicious. Plus, I had a lot of onions and tomatoes that were going to go bad so this was a great way to use up leftovers!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes + time to make quinoa
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 9 medium bowls
- 3 cups quinoa
- 3 hot house tomatoes
- 3 white onions
- 1/2 bag of Power Greens - baby chard, kale, & spinach (1.5 lb)
- 15.5 oz garbanzo beans
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Follow instructions on your quinoa bag. I cooked 3 cups.
- Chop onions and tomatoes in your desired size.
- Dash of olive oil on pan and caramelize onions.
- Add in tomatoes and vegetables to sauté.
- Pour pan directly into quinoa. Toss well with garbanzo beans and ready to serve!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!