Mobile Home Roof Repair Assistance for Low Income Homeowner

I live in a 1970 mobile home and I am in desperate need of a new roof. I can't afford to pay much of anything. Is there help out there?

Contact HUD.org, local churches, or Habitat for Humanity.

I am considered low income. I have been told to inquire about assistance or advice from the county community action office, which is funded through government monies. They will try to help if a household qualifies as low income, especially for weatherization projects that are needed.

A lot of this will depend on what state you live in. There are some agencies for certain states that can help people that are low income and live in dangerous conditions with leaky roofs. I'm not sure where you live so it would be hard to tell you exactly what agency in your area to go to.

You can try with social services to find a list of agencies you can contact in your area. You can also ask you local HUD office if they have a list of agencies in your area that you can contact.