Moisturizing Lavender Body Scrub
This is a great moisturizing scrub! Plus it smells great;). It can be used anytime and it is excellent for pampering yourself at home. I usually use it right after I shave to soothe my skin (I have very sensitive skin and this is wonderful for it!)
Benefits: Lavender is very relaxing and soothes you. Coconut oil is basically superfood, great for your skin and much more. Using sugar in scrubs is very exfoliating, in other words it makes your skin soft and clear.
Total Time: 15 mins
Yield: About 1 week of uses, depending on how you use it.
- 1 regular size bowl
- 1 spoon to mix it
- 1 container to store it in (like something with a tight lid)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (semi soft but not completely goopy)
- 15 drops lavender essential oil
- Add the sugar, coconut oil, and lavender oil to your bowl. Then mix it up.
- Tip: add more sugar for a more solid scrub, and less for a more goopy textured scrub.
- Store in a container with a lid, preferably the lid should be tight, but the coconut oil should prevent it from drying out. Other than that your done! Enjoy:)
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.