Mug Holder with Goody Compartment
When you have a lot of Popsicle sticks at home, you can make anything out of them. Today I'm making another project with the this material. What makes it better is that it doesn't make you spend much money.
- Popsicle sticks (whole)
- Popsicle sticks (cut into half)
- wood glue
- Get six whole Popsicle sticks. Glue them into pairs.
- Position the 3 pairs of sticks and place the mug over it. Adjust the distance of the Popsicle sticks just enough for the mug to fit in.
- Arrange cut halves of Popsicle sticks around the mug. Glue into place.
- Remove the mug and start stacking half sticks alternately to create layers. Starting from the 3rd layer, leave one side blank and continue to stack the layers into your desired height. As you can see, there are 8 sides so after the 3rd layer, you are going to stack only 7 sides. The purpose is to give space for the mug handle.
- Now attach another set of whole Popsicle sticks on the left. Stack them forming layers of square.
- Set aside for an hour or two or until the glue dries. Then it will be ready to use.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!