This is an all natural, delightful smelling scrub. It works wonderfully to exfoliate your skin from your face to your toes. After I used this on my face I couldn't believe how soft my skin was! And no more dry skin.
It also works wonders as a degreaser for the hands. The Hubster was working on his truck and came in with pure black arms and hands. Dish soap wouldn't even phase it. A few teaspoons of this stuff and he was completely clean in seconds! So I am going to make an extra jar for him, but without the bow.:)
Total Time: A few minutes
Yield: 1 small jar, about 1 cup
Source: Based off an idea I saw in a book once
- 3/4 cup fine grain sea salt
- 1/4 cup plus 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 50 drops lavender essential oil
- Find a clean jar, I used an empty maraschino cherry jar. Add your salt.
- Add your oils.
- Mix well.
- Decorate your jar if desired, I used some lacey wrap I purchased from Dollar Tree and a fake flower.
- This would make a nice gift! Quick and easy.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!