Multi-Tasking When You Bake

I always tried to bake multiple items in the oven when I need to use it. It's cost efficient and saves time and energy too! Today I am in the process of cooking down pumpkin for a pie and making appetizers for a party. I figured I would add two hamburger patties into the oven and have tonight's dinner ready as well!

I always mix some of my ground meat into hamburger patties before freezing them, then place them in a freezer bag with wax paper between them for easy removal when needed! Even my husband can make supper sometimes and it's great for a quick meal after shopping or working all day!

Food and Recipes Food Tips BakingDecember 26, 2014
😷
🎉
Generated 2020-12-27 09:25:32 in 725 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Multi-Tasking-When-You-Bake.html