Multitasking Your Oven

I always tried to bake multiple items in the oven when I need to use it. It's cost efficient and saves time and energy too! Today I am in the process of cooking down pumpkin for a pie and making appetizers for a party. I figured I would add two hamburger patties into the oven and have tonight's dinner ready as well!

I always mix some of my ground meat into hamburger patties before freezing them, then place them in a freezer bag with wax paper between them for easy removal when needed!

Even my husband can make supper sometimes and it's great for a quick meal after shopping or working all day!

More Solutions

Multitasking Your Oven. My mum showed me how to save on gas. She is all about maximizing the uses of ovens and other appliances. This involves some planning, but saved me $110.00 in 8 months!

Food and Recipes Food Tips BakingJuly 13, 2014
💘
🍀
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Multitasking-Your-Oven-1.html