Mung Bean Triangles
Vote for this contest contender!
Weekends are always the best family days. That is why we have to make it special as much as possible. We gather with family members and make these yummy, simple fried triangles.
- 1 cup mung beans (soaked in 1 1/2 cup water for 30 minutes)
- 1 - 3 cup water (to cook soaked beans)
- spring roll wrappers
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- cooking oil
- Add 1 cup of water to the soaked mung beans then transfer into a pot and boil for 30 minutes.
- Add more water until it's cooked. It should look like this (see attached photo).
- Drain the beans. Press the beans with a spatula to remove excess liquid.
- Transfer beans into a bowl and pour the condensed milk into it. Mix very well until evenly combined.
- Scoop a spoonful of the mixture and place in the middle of the wrapper.
- Form mixture into a triangle.
- Wrap around the spring roll wrap according to the shape of the mung bean mixture.
- Make more triangles.
- Fry triangles until golden brown.
- Drizzle fried triangles with condensed milk and serve.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!