Mustard Stain on Clothing

My daughter got a big (and i mean big) mustard stain on her favorite kitty princess t-shirt, and i didn't notice that it did not come out until after i dried it. I need to know if there is anything that i can use to remove this. The kitty seems to be an iron on, so i need something that will not harm that. My daughter and I thank you in advance for any suggestions.

jmz2005 from Illinois

Answers:

Mustard Stain on Clothing

Try Zout. It's in your supermarket in a blue bottle over by the pre-washes. I've been using it since it first came out back in the 80s and I swear by it. It's even gotten stains out that have been through the dryer several times! And it has never harmed any of my clothing. If Zout can't get it out, you can forget it - it won't come out. (06/02/2006)

By Linda Valentine - Spokane WA

Mustard Stain on Clothing

I use glycerine, found in any pharmacy. A small bottle cost me about $2 and it really works on mustard stains. I was shocked. One pretreat and wash is all it took.
Sandy/Pittsburgh (06/02/2006)

By Sandy from Pittsburgh

Mustard Stain on Clothing

Tide has a product out I purchased two years ago, and it is fantastic. It's call Buzz. It's a little machine by which you take anything out of anything even old stains get lost. (06/03/2006)

By Joan in CT