My Framed Jewelry Display Holder

I have lots of frames left from wall hangings in the past. Some of them with beautiful art details were very hard to part with. So I thought of making a creative and very functional piece which also becomes art.

Total Time: 2 hours

Yield: 1

1. Remove the backing and glass from the frame, put aside for another project.
  2. Unroll the chicken wire.
  3. Lay the frame on top close to the edge. Use wire cutters to cut using the frame as a template.
  4. Turn the frame upside down laying the cut chicken wire so it aligns with the frame. Staple down.
  5. Now its ready for spray paint. Allow to dry.
  6. To add a little contrast I took a little white craft paint and lightly brushed it over the chicken wire.
  7. The wire provides built in storage for my jewelry.

I use plastic canvas sheets cut to the size of the frame back and staple it in place. It has much smaller holes which allow for more jewelry to be hung, AND hung closer together. Also, being an opaque plastic, I didn't need to paint anything, and I don't have to worry about any metal scratching my jewelry. It works great and is easier to use than chicken wire.

Crafts Recycled Crafts DecorNovember 12, 2018
🎄
🍂
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/My-Framed-Jewelry-Display-Holder.html