My Husqvarna Died

My Husqvarna was running and cutting grass then it started running rough. I shut off the clutch to the blades and tried to reengage the clutch, nothing. I then shut off the engine, and now there is nothing, nNo click, no pop, nothing! What the hell happened?

Sounds like your carburetor has blown. You may also have a starter issue. With your mower running rough and now nothing, it was giving you the last clue before turning off. Hopefully after the carburetor replacement, there wouldn't be a battery issue ,because the battery may have kept this mower going longer with failing parts. Have battery tested, there are many places that do that for free. This makes sure that when parts are replaced, that the battery will be strong enough.

If the lawnmower was running rough and you heard some noise from the engine as you were cutting the grass it sounds like the engine has seized up and is no longer cranking over. You could have blown a gasket in the engine which caused it to either leak oil or get oil in the crankshaft of the engine.

You will need to take this apart and make sure that the motor of the mower has not seized up and frozen. If you can no longer crank a mower this is normally what has happened to the engine.

Home and Garden Repair Machines Lawn MowersAugust 9, 2020
😎
📓
🌻
🐛
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/My-Husqavarna-Died.html