My Recent CVS Savings

I will start out by saying, use caution when CVSing its easy to get caught up and spend more than you planned! There prices are a bit high so use caution when comparing prices and make sure the extra bucks make up for it!

Here is my essay:

Hi all! I wanted to tell you about recent awesome CVS trip. I no longer have the receipt so amounts are approximate.

First, I bought my Loreal make up for $12, with a $1 coupon. I got 3 extra bucks.

I then went back to the coupon machine and it gave me a $2 coupon for hair color, which I was planning to buy anyway yay!

I bought two $10 boxes of Loreal hair care, on sale for $7. I used my $4 off two Loreal hair products coupon and my $2 coupon from the machine.

I also got an $8 whisk on sale for $4.99; I had a $2 coupon.

I got $50-60 worth of name brand stuff for $16 and it was all stuff I use! Yay, good for me! What is your recent good trip?

By Kathleen W. from Pittsburgh, PA

Yes, I love my CVS Extra Bucks and my green bag rewards. . I usually can get great deals on my husbands razor blade refills, got an MP3 player for like $3! I've also gotten blank printer ink for $6 using my Extra Bucks. I may not really save much in the long scope of things, but it makes me feel good to think I do!

Way too much work. I'm not sucked into marketing games like that.

Timntan, it's not marketing games. Theres real savings to be had. Using coupons anyway, I don't know about at cvs. I recently bought 8 bottles of Era detergent at a local grocery store that doubles coupons up to 99 cents.

Era is $4.97 at walmart in my area. This store (Buehlers) had era for $2.99 on sale. My 50 cents off coupons doubled to $1 off of each one. Thats $8 savings right there. I got enough detergent to last our family of 4 for 2 1/2 to 3 months. For less than $20, how is that a marketing trick?

Consumer Advice Shopping Bath & BeautyAugust 27, 2012
🌻
😎
📓
😷
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/My-Recent-CVS-Savings-.html