Name Ideas for a Homemade Food Business

Category Business
Selling your homemade food items can be aided by an eye catching name for your business. Trying to decide on just the right one to entice customers can be difficult. This is a guide about name ideas for a homemade food business.

I am starting a home business and looking for ideas on what to call it. I will be making meat and chicken pot pies, homemade beans, dessert, and stew. I would like to deliver to homes. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

By Manon from Ontario, Canada

Answers

Manon's Chuck Wagon

"Manon's Real Home Cooking For You" or "Reasonably Priced 'n' Delivered to Your Door"

Comfort Food by Manon
From My Home to Yours
Dinner Delivered or Dinner Delivered by Manon
Manon's Meals
Dinner Door to Door

Even if this is Canada, (I am USA) make sure about licensure for doing this. And you have to do it from a commercial kitchen. That means a kitchen that meets requirements of stove, fridge meet temps, bug free, mouse free, etc. All sorts of things to think about.

That said, name: Just like you cooked!

Provided your premises have passed all council and health regulations.
"Meals To You"

I am getting crazy searching for a good business name for homemade food products. It will be based on Mediterranean, Italian kitchen recipes with fresh ingredients, simple, possibly organic, and healthy, with traditional recipes from grandmother's kitchen, including fresh pasta, cakes, and Sardinian based food.

The products will be sold at markets and I will offer delivery/catering services and cooking in your place showing you how to do things.

I want to integrate an Italian name, but I am not sure if everybody can give the right pronunciation. Thanks so so much for your help.

Kind regards Nora

Answers

You could try Nonna Kitchen - Grandma's kitchen
Nonna Italian Kitchen - Grandma's Italian Kitchen
Nonna Special Italian Recipes

Nonna is a very popular name in Italy right now. It is used for selling cheeses. Right now nobody is using this name for a restaurant. I just check with my friend from Italy and she said this would be an excellent name to use.

One company uses Nonna Rosa to sell Italian Cheese. If you want you can also add your name to the Nonna so they would know it was yours.

Picking an Italian business name.

In order to translate properly go to google translator copy and paste the name you choose, click on listen for the proper way to pronounce it.

A few names I liked are MAMMA IN CUCINA. Mom in the kitchen.
NON SOLO PASTA. Not only pasta.
NATURALMENTE BUONO. Naturally good.

Ti Amo
That's Amore