Name Ideas for a Homemade Food Business

Category Business
Selling your homemade food items can be aided by an eye catching name for your business. Trying to decide on just the right one to entice customers can be difficult. This is a guide about name ideas for a homemade food business.

I'm starting a food business from home and I am needing help with a name. My cuisine style is soul food with a twist, a little edginess to it, but I also want to incorporate other ethnic cuisines. I want to be versatile. The name I came up with which is Twisted Soul is already being used. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Answers

Are you in the US? Before you get started, I suggest taking time to check out all of your local regulations and such so you don't go into a rabbit hole and then get shut down. I say this because folks who start home based food business in my area get shut down real quick and then it is hard to get restarted--like find a commercial kitchen, get certified etc.

If you are not in the US, perhaps your laws are less stringent and this will not be an issue.

For names...how about Food for the Soul!

My husband and I are starting a food business from home. I do the baking, cakes, pastries, cupcakes, etc. and he's the cook. He specializes in gourmet fast food and American food with an Indian twist. We are looking for a name for our company and needed some unique suggestions.

Please help!

Answers

Indi Fusion Bakery and More.

We are two middle age women starting a home based business selling casseroles, egg and bacon pies, shepherd's pies, etc. We will also deliver and be buying fresh from the farmers' markets. Can you help us?

Answers

Farm-2-You. Maybe have your silhouettes showing the "2" of you on any packaging.

Congrats on your venture!

How about:

Comfort food delivery
With the motto of: From farm to oven to your table

Two Mammas Home Cookin

Two Mammas to the Rescue: Delivering Home Cooked Meals to Your Door

Sweet Treats
Sweet NOthings
Hearth Warmth Goodies
Farmer Frannie's Wholesome Goods

Home Cookery
Yum!

I really like Atoosa's suggestion!

Farm Fresh Cookery

- Let us cook for you.
- Fresh cooked wholesome food delivery everyday.

HOME COOKING TO YOU.

WE MAKE AND BAKE.

PIE HEAVEN.

I am getting crazy searching for a good business name for homemade food products. It will be based on Mediterranean, Italian kitchen recipes with fresh ingredients, simple, possibly organic, and healthy, with traditional recipes from grandmother's kitchen, including fresh pasta, cakes, and Sardinian based food.

The products will be sold at markets and I will offer delivery/catering services and cooking in your place showing you how to do things.

I want to integrate an Italian name, but I am not sure if everybody can give the right pronunciation. Thanks so so much for your help.

Kind regards Nora

Answers

You could try Nonna Kitchen - Grandma's kitchen
Nonna Italian Kitchen - Grandma's Italian Kitchen
Nonna Special Italian Recipes

Nonna is a very popular name in Italy right now. It is used for selling cheeses. Right now nobody is using this name for a restaurant. I just check with my friend from Italy and she said this would be an excellent name to use.

One company uses Nonna Rosa to sell Italian Cheese. If you want you can also add your name to the Nonna so they would know it was yours.

Picking an Italian business name.

In order to translate properly go to google translator copy and paste the name you choose, click on listen for the proper way to pronounce it.

A few names I liked are MAMMA IN CUCINA. Mom in the kitchen.
NON SOLO PASTA. Not only pasta.
NATURALMENTE BUONO. Naturally good.

Ti Amo
That's Amore

Great thanks a lot for your ideas.I will take them in consideration.

My Goodness!

Anonymous

There's already a restaurant called Nonna's kitchen. When I went to register my business name they told me I could have that name it's already taken.

I am starting a home business and looking for ideas on what to call it. I will be making meat and chicken pot pies, homemade beans, dessert, and stew. I would like to deliver to homes. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

By manon from Ontario, Canada

Answers

Manon's Chuck Wagon

"Manon's Real Home Cooking For You" or "Reasonably Priced 'n' Delivered to Your Door"

Comfort Food by Manon
From My Home to Yours
Dinner Delivered or Dinner Delivered by Manon
Manon's Meals
Dinner Door to Door

Even if this is Canada, (I am USA) make sure about licensure for doing this. And you have to do it from a commercial kitchen. That means a kitchen that meets requirements of stove, fridge meet temps, bug free, mouse free, etc. All sorts of things to think about.
That said, name: Just like you cooked!

Provided your premises have passed all council and health regulations.
"Meals To You"

I've made burger patties and want to sell it as frozen product. I made my own recipe and minced the meat by myself. So I need a ideas for branding it and making it look like a luxury and healthy food.

I'm looking at starting a business offering home-based cooking workshops that feature classes in Indian and global cuisine. I would like to request your help in naming the same.

Thanks.

I'm opening an online homemade cooking business where I'll sell burgers and sandwiches, with deserts like brownies and cookies. I will also have some more dishes like desi (Indian/Pakistani), Italian, etc. Can you please help me in selecting the name of the business?
Thank you

My mom is gonna start a new venture of selling homemade foods in Kerala, India. Can you suggest a name for our venture. The name should include "Megha".

My name is Shalacy, but people call me Lace for short and I want to use Lace in my business name along with other ideas. I'm looking at starting a business offering home-based cooking. Cajun spice foods like crawfish etouffee over fried catfish, cajun pasta, gumbo, barbecue plate lunches, cajun Mexican food, etc. I would like to request your help with a name.
Thanks.