NamesBusiness

Name for a Room Refreshing and Decorating Business

Category Names

For years I have helped others come up with a fresh look for a room or rooms in their home and/or business. I just did it because I enjoyed it and it was helpful. There was never a charge involved. Now I would like to start a business doing the same thing. I basically look at a room and thoroughly clean it top to bottom. Then I paint (ceiling, walls, windows) whatever is needed. At this point maybe a new lighting fixture or new wall decor is added. Then the owner is pretty happy at this point because everything looks so clean and fresh. I can do window treatments, flooring, and so on. But I prefer to concentrate on one room and make a difference there. How do I advertise this in a business name?

Face-Lift Interiors

Sounds like a unique idea. Since you are essentially breathing new life into a dull room I suggest the following names for your business: Reawakened Interiors or Revitalized Interiors

Room Refreshers...PJ puts pizazz back into your place

Revitalized Rooms By PJ

PJs Razzle Dazzle Rooms...Refresh, Revitalize and Renew Your Room Today

Wishing you all the best on your venture! Sounds like a neato idea!!!

Thank you so much!

Appreciate all the positive feedback.....very encouraging. The suggested names for the business are great.

I tend to see myself as a hard worker but not incredibly creative so thanks for the great ideas.

As a fellow new small business owner...I encourage you to take advantage, if you haven't already, of the services available through the US Government Small Business Development Center.

They have amazing services...many are free or low cost and at least my SBDA counselor can get me access to mentors who have strengths I don't. The link for the SBDA is www.sba.gov/.../local-assistance

You can find an office close to you. Good luck!! It is exciting starting a new venture!

• Room Revivers
  • Refreshed Interiors
  • New Life Homes

Room By Room
Room for Improvement
or go for French: Deluxe Boudoirs, chambres élégantes, salles blanches