Pet PagesPets

Nickels (Hound)

Nickels is a 1 year old hound. We got Nickels when he was about 4 months old. Nickels is very playful as he is still a pup. Tug a war with the kids is one of his favorite games. Fetch is another.

I am having a hard time training Nickels. He is very hyper, so he and I don't always get along during the day. He is turning into quite a challenge. Unknown to me, Nickels and I get along quite well at night and the kids took a picture to prove it to me! I call the pic "to have and to hold from this day forward".

By coville123 from Brockville, Ontario

Aww... He looks so sweet! Just be firm and consistent with him - he has to understand you're the boss.

I hope things work out ok! Best wishes to you, your family and your pal Nickels!

Reply Like this photo? Yes