Niffty Knitter Clock
With just 7 items, you can make this fun clock. It's a great project for kids, with adults supervising the glue gun.
Total Time: 30 Minutes
- 1 Nifty Knitter with 24 pegs ($.49)
- 1 CD
- 1 glue gun ($.05)
- 4 larger buttons ($.50)
- 1 clock works ($2.00)
- Gather all your supplies. If your clock work is newer and you don't have to disassemble a clock, put a battery in and glue it to the back of the CD. If it's in a clock, take it apart and reconstruct it once you have glued it to the CD. You will need to set the hands.
- Put a thread of glue around the knitter, and centering the CD, place it on the back of the knitter with the clock facing you.
- Set your clock and determine where the 12 is going to be. Place your first button on the two pegs at the top (you will need two pegs for this).
- Then glue it and the other three buttons to the 3, 6, and 9 pegs. By having one that has 24 pegs, you will count off by 6.
I am trying to learn a new phone so I apologize for the fuzzy photos. N-JOY!!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.