Nina a.k.a. "The Bean" (Chihuahua)

Photo Description
Nina is the newest member of our family. She is a rescue, that was brought to WA from a high-kill shelter in CA. She is an amazing girl and a great companion to our children. She has the quirkiest personality and constantly has us laughing!

She loves to sit on laps, as you can tell, by her newest spot on my husband's lap while he works. Basically she tries to get away with everything that our bigger dogs can't. :)

She loves to snuggle and burrow into blankets. We bought beanbags so the kids can sit with her since we have a "no dogs on the couch".

Nina is absolutely beautiful! Bless you for giving a wonderful rescue girl a loving home. I too have a loving rescue Chihuahua and I wouldn't trade her for anything!
Please give Nina a gentle kiss for me and my girl. May you and Nina have many long and happy years together!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Nina was similar to our Chihuahua Amy. She liked it under blankets and would do the weirdest things and make us laugh too. Unfortunately we had to put Amy to sleep on
February 24, 2017. She had stomach cancer. It was great to see the "bean". She looks and sounds like a very special little girl.

Reply Like this photo? Yes