No More Messy Laundry Caps

When you use the laundry cap from the big shelf bottles and the cap has to be rinsed, don't bother. Fill the cap as needed, when done slide the cap forward so it scrapes the dispenser of any dripping. Next, put the detergent in the the washer and throw in the cap. It comes out clean and totally dry every time! I never have a problem with the bottle or cap leaking.

Top Comment

I don't get "slide the cap forward so it scrapes the dispenser of any dripping". Slide it forward on which dispenser? What I do is rinse the cap under the water that is filling the washer. The cap is always clean.

Thanks for the tip! :)

Don't try it when using hot water in your wash. I did and the cap was all deformed when the cycle was done.