Now Power But Breaker Not Tripped?

I am losing 1 circuit in my family room and no breakers have tripped. When I start pushing them back into the box more the power returns. I am trying to see if this would be a breaker or panel issue.

Best Answer

In cases like this you could have a loose wire in one of the wall sockets, a short in the wire, or even a wire that is cracked or broken. For one reason or another the main circuit to this area in your home has some sort of a short that needs to be repaired. It can be very dangerous and cause a fire in your home. If you are not able to trace the wiring in your home you'll need to hire a professional that can do this. I would get this checked out soon and also have them look at your circuit box and check the circuits in the box. I have had some circuits short out because the wires are not screwed in all the way. I know the problems here for me because of where I live and how they wire homes here. Now and then because of the wind in our area we need to go out and make sure the screws in our circuit box are tight. I would suggest that you get a person out there soon to take a look at this for you.

This maybe both, It does require a professional to evaluate the issue. This is nothing to play with. There is something that keeps triggering this!

Home and Garden Repair Home ElectricalJune 14, 2020
🍀
Generated 2021-02-15 21:05:21 in 682 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Now-Power-But-Breaker-Not-Tripped.html