No Power to RV's Breaker Box?

I have direct power to my RV. I pushed a breaker in and there was an arc. Is that why I don't have any power?

Answers

Best Answer

Yep. An arc usually indicates there was a short. You will need to call an electrician. First, refer to your owners manual. Ours has 2 sets of breakers/fuses and it one goes out, so does the other. One is inside the trailer and the other is in one of the outside cabinets.

Best Answer

There must be a fault in your RV's electrics to set off the breaker first. By pushing it in you set up the problem again, whether it is in the breaker or not, and had a complete short. This needs skilled help, an electrician who has experience with RVs. Hope you are travelling again soon!

And check the fuses. Any blackened ones will need replacing.

Yes. When you arc something,it
Won't work anymore. If you put metal in the microwave it will arc. Did you put metal against metal?

Answer this Question
Home and Garden Repair Home ElectricalJanuary 3, 2017
🎄
😷
🎉
https://www.thriftyfun.com/No-Power-to-RVs-Breaker-Box-1.html