Orange Glo to Get Urine Off Laminate Floors

Today, I was on here looking how to get these stains off my new dark laminate flooring. My dog baby peed on my new flooring several times when I was away. No one knew how to remove the white stains from my floors. So while I was looking under my sink, I found Orange Glo. I decided to spray a little on the white spot and it worked. I went over it with a soft cloth and the floors look better than when I first got them and it gave them a nice shine. Wow, that was lucky. Just wanted to share this tip.

Which one of the orange glow products do you use for the white stains on your floor?

Home and Garden Cleaning FloorsApril 27, 2016
🍂
🎃
Generated 2022-10-22 09:28:49 in 757 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Orange-Glo-to-Get-Urine-Off-Laminate-Floors.html