Organize Eyeglasses With a Picture Frame
An easy inexpensive project that may help someone get their glasses organized. This is a guide about organize eyeglasses with a picture frame
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
I made this for Father's Day because my papa places his sunglasses and eyeglasses everywhere. I mean everywhere, he has nowhere specific to put those glasses. They are scattered all over and sometimes he won't even remembered where he put a pair. Try this one!
- 1 frame
- hot glue gun and glue stick
- 1 pc. shoe lace
- 1 eco bag
- shades (sun glasses)
- Get your picture frame and remove the frame glass. Cut the eco bag in two using your cutter.
- Cover the backing board with the eco bag that you cut, with the use of glue gun.
- Use one shoelace and stick it at the back of the backing board. Stick the shoelace from end to end. It should be tight, because this part is where your sunglasses should be hang.
- When your done sticking the eco bag and the shoelace down, put the backing board back into the frame.
- Make any decorations you want.
- After the decorations are glued on, your frame is now ready to hang with your father's sunglasses and eyeglass. Happy Father's Day!