Organizing Clean Laundry

My kids are old enough take care of their own laundry. To make my job easier, I went out and bought dollar store laundry baskets and some colored electrical tape. Each of our kids has their own colors (green, blue, red, pink/yellow). I cut 2 inch pieces of tape and wrapped the edges of each laundry basket with the electrical tape that is their own color. When I do the laundry, all I do is put their clothes in their own baskets and they are responsible for taking them in their room, folding them, and putting them away. When they get done, they are to bring the baskets back out and put them back in the laundry room for the next load to come out. No more digging in piles or baskets of clothes, just to find their shirt or their shorts.

By tami from Columbus, OH

2 More Solutions

When taking dry clothes off the washing line, have a basket for each person. When you take the baskets in, each person is responsible for putting their clothes away.

Doing the laundry, boring. I have a laundry basket for everyone in the house. I even put their names on them so to make sure they know which is theirs.

Organizing LaundryOctober 31, 2012
🍀
🌻
🐰
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Organizing-Clean-Laundry.html