Organizing your Web Page Favorites

I recently lost my laptop to a virus (be careful clicking on those cute videos) and it was more costly to recover than to purchase a new one. Fortunately, they were able to save my data. I had a bad habit of saving to "favorites" without catergorizing. Then when I wanted an article, I had to search the whole list to find it.

When I set up my new computer, I made folders in "favorites". When I save items I want to review later, I put them immediately in their proper folder such as; crafts, crochet projects, recipes, menus, etc. No need to search the whole list now, just go to the particular folder you want. It is so much easier to use, faster and keeps things where you can find them.

Lol! I've been doing that for years. Unfortunately, I now have to make sub-folders because I've saved so many links that nearly every folder has dozens of links in it!

Computers TipsOctober 13, 2015
😷
🐛
📓
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Organizing-your-Web-Page-Favorites.html