Origami Folded Letter
Bronze Post Medal for All Time! 239 Posts
Write a message on a piece of plain paper and fold it into what looks like an envelope. This is a really cute and thoughtful way to send out love or invitations. In this digital age, it would probably be very much appreciated over the usual text messages.
- 1 square of paper
- 1 sticker
- Write your message on a square of paper.
- Fold the paper in half diagonally.
- Open it out.
- Fold it in half in the other direction but only make a crease at the centre.
- Open it out again.
- Fold opposite corners to the centre fold where the two creases meet.
- Open out the top fold.
- Fold the bottom up again.
- Imagine the bottom edge divided into three and fold in the two sides so they cross over as shown.
- Fold back and crease the top point.
- Press gently on the point to open it out.
- Then flatten it into a diamond shape.
- Fold the top down.
- Tuck the corner into the diamond.
- Add a cute sticker to hold it in place.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.