Package Shipped USPS Not Received?

I had ordered from the Kylie constructs website almost 2 months ago. Still no delivery. Yes they do ship to India. It is coming from USPS and the tracking number starts with LN. Many people from Bombay Delhi have already received their packages. I live in Bangalore and it's been beyond the time limit. It's a reputed website and I could track my product till it left the USA. Is there a chance of it being misplaced?

You will have to track your package from the time it left the USA as I do not believe anyone in the US can track it after tracking shows it left US.

Will the shipping company try to help you?
Are you able to contact India customs as that may be where the hold up is.

Hey! It is coming from ordinary post so the postal people said this cannot be tracked. It's been 2 months, my friends recieved it in 15-20 days. PLEASE HELP

Hi nithin, did you ever receive the package?

Hi - I am sorry you have not received your package.
It appears it was tracked by the USPS service until it left the US but the US cannot track it after it leaves our country.

Items still have to go through your customs so it just seems that may be where the hold up is happening.
Are you sure the goods can be sent to your country as I see on our site that many items are restricted due to the content matter.
I know this is difficult for you but you will have to contact whoever handles your mail as no one in the US can help now.

Hi! Did you ever end up receiving the Kylie usps parcel?

Hi,
Did you finally receive your package? I am in the same situation. COuld you please tell me if you have received it and what procedure did you follow to finally get it?

Consumer Advice General AdviceMay 8, 2016
💘
🍀
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Package-Shipped-USPS-Not-Received.html