Paint Color Advice

I have a medium sized living room with a dark brown couch and chairs and a deep cherry TV stand, coffee table, and end tables. I have a faux deep cherry fire place as well. I have one regular window and an open adjoining dining room and open adjoining office. Both other rooms have two regular sized windows each. There are similar furnishings in each. I currently have Cascade antique gold curtains with hints of cranberry and hunter green that are shimmery in nature. I'm at an impasse as to what color to paint my walls. Any suggestions?

I first though to paint an accent wall behind the TV opposite my window, a cranberry color and then use a creamy white on the rest of the walls. I have jacquard fabric furniture covers that are burgandy and flip to tan. I'm not sure if this would look right. As of now, my walls are a dull white, almost grey tone and look very dull.

it would really help to see a picture of the room. So saying, considering the dark, rich colours that you describe, the first thought that comes to me is some sort of light yellow, such as this:

go to link attached and insert first 1215, 127, 155, or 7499. You could even venture towards 9020 C or 9181 U, to take it a different direction

www.pantone.com/color-finder

You have a lot of colors already, so I would stick with a cream or light tan for the walls