Paint a Flower Pot Saucer that Doesn't Match Pot

Flower pots and saucers are sold separately. I knew I had a saucer at home so I didn't buy a new one. When I went home, the saucer didn't match the pot. You can revamp the saucer with a little bit of paint and it pairs nicely with the accents of the pot. I was able to save the $1-2 on a saucer, and use an existing one.

I like eclectic and things that are 'off the wall'. Fairly regularly, I go to the local Value Village and look for things that are singular (as in an old fancy china tea cup that's missing the saucer), something that is old fashioned or simply different from the everyday stuff you generally see in people's homes. Most often these kind of goods cost next to nothing because nobody wants them.

I like the painted saucer you paired with your flower pot. What would look nice too (my thoughts only) would be a dainty flowered china saucer. The contrast of the rusticism of a simple clay pot paired with an ornate under saucer would make a striking coupling.

Home and Garden Gardening ContainerAugust 28, 2018
🐛
📓
🌻
😷
Generated 2020-08-24 18:43:10 in 910 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Paint-a-Flower-Pot-Saucer-that-Doesnt-Match-Pot.html