Painting Bathroom Linoleum?

I want to freshen my bathroom, but the floor lino is off white with clusters of green leaves and pink flowers. I don't want more pink. I'd like to go with browns and taupes. How can I get rid of the pink without redoing the floor? Paint just the flowers? It is sheet lino and while it wouldn't be expensive to buy another piece, installation would not be fun. :(

By Maureen

Pink goes very well with taupes and browns, so you might not have to change the floor. Go ahead and redecorate, then take a look at how everything looks together, then maybe plan to change the floor in the future if you decide you can't live with it.

I know there are people who have done this, but I'd think that it would wear off in no time at all. Lino is not meant to be painted, and most paint is not meant to be walked on. I would think that it would wear off and look terrible in a very short time.

I don't think it would last very long if you painted it and eventually it would look terrible. Go to Home Depot and buy the $1.00/ea.

vinyl floor tile that you just peel & stick down on top of the floor you now have. It's a no brainer-so easy to do & will look a lot better.

Home and Garden Home Improvement FlooringOctober 25, 2013
🍀
💘
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Painting-Bathroom-Linoleum.html