Painting Laminate Countertops

I am looking for DIY kit for painting my laminated countertop to look like a marble countertop. Please help.

By Regina James from Lawrenceville, GA

Answers:

Painting Laminate Countertops

I just finished a Giani countertop in my bathroom and there was virtually no smell. Even the poly coat at the end was very low fume. My bathroom didn't have a window, so I just ran the vent fan and it was fine. Get the kit, you'll love it. (10/14/2010)

By Susan

Painting Laminate Countertops

This was my first attempt at Giani Granite in our small guest bath. The Giani was simple and easy. The bowl treatment is giving me some issues. I still think it looks great and am working on getting the Envirotex part just right. I wanted to start with a small project before I did our kitchen and I am ordering two more kits for that project. The Giani was super easy and fun and I am completely "not" craft/artsy at all! You can do it! (10/14/2010)

By Susan

Painting Laminate Countertops

My "before" picture. Our kids called this "the scary bathroom"! (10/14/2010)

By Susan

📓
🐛
🌻
😷
Generated 2020-08-18 14:46:58 in 657 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Painting-Laminate-Countertops-23.html