FishRecipes

Pan Steamed Lemon Butter Fish

This is a fantastic and easy-to-put-together dish that ensures your fish will be moist and flavourful. I like leaving the skin on my lemons when I eat them cooked (Mediterranean style) but if you'd like yours toned down a bit, simply remove the skin from the slices before putting them in the pan. I used sole fish here but you can use any fish you like.

Prep Time: 5 minutes

Cook Time: 13 minutes

Total Time: 18 minutes

1. Cut lemon into thin slices and remove any seeds.
  2. Place lemon slices in a nonstick pan in rows. Add water and turn heat to high.
  3. Place fish fillets on top of lemons, sprinkle with some salt and pepper, and cook until cooked through, flipping over once in the middle.
  4. Take fish and lemon slices out from pan.
  5. Roughly chop fresh dill and set aside.
  6. Place butter in the pan and melt over medium heat.
  7. Turn off the heat and add dill to the pan. Stir well. Spoon over fish fillets and serve.

Food and Recipes Recipes FishJanuary 6, 2019
🌻
🎂
🎃