Panko Baked Chicken
Here is a simple and healthy panko baked chicken recipe. You can eat this chicken over pasta, rice, salad, serve by itself, or any way you'd like as it's very versatile.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
Total Time: 30-35 minutes
- 5 lb Boneless chicken thighs
- 2 cups Panko
- 2 tsp Herbs de provence
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne
- Dash of Salt/Pepper
- 2 Egg
- Dash of salt, pepper, your choice of seasonings over the chicken.
- Roll chicken into egg mixture.
- Then roll chicken into panko.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 20-25 minutes or until ready.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.