Panko Crusted Cod Recipes
Gold Post Medal for All Time! 899 Posts
March 19, 2013
Read More Comments
Cod is a wonderfully flaky fish, that has a subtle flavor. Here is a simple recipe that has great crunch, without being fried.
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 1.5 lb cod (or other white fish)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1 1/2 Tbsp butter, melted (set aside)
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp light mayonnaise
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup panko crumbs
- non-stick spray
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Melt 1 1/2 Tbsp. butter in a small bowl. Then add lemon juice, mayo, and garlic powder. Add pepper, to taste. Stir well, to combine.
- Spray a glass baking dish with non-stick spray and place fish fillets in the pan.
- Spoon mayo mixture onto the fish and spread it out.
- Sprinkle panko crumbs over fish, coating the whole top. Then drizzle with 1 1/2 Tbsp. melted butter.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork and panko is golden brown.
Cod is a wonderfully flaky fish, that has a subtle flavor.Read More...
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.