Panko Crusted Cod Recipes
These flaky crumbs help to create tasty breading for your baked fish. This page contains panko crusted cod recipes
Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these recipes. If you have made this recipe please submit a photo and let us know how it worked. Or, add your own recipe variation.
Cod is a wonderfully flaky fish, that has a subtle flavor. Here is a simple recipe that has great crunch, without being fried.
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 1.5 lb cod (or other white fish)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1 1/2 Tbsp butter, melted (set aside)
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp light mayonnaise
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup panko crumbs
- non-stick spray
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Melt 1 1/2 Tbsp. butter in a small bowl. Then add lemon juice, mayo, and garlic powder. Add pepper, to taste. Stir well, to combine.
- Spray a glass baking dish with non-stick spray and place fish fillets in the pan.
- Spoon mayo mixture onto the fish and spread it out.
- Sprinkle panko crumbs over fish, coating the whole top. Then drizzle with 1 1/2 Tbsp. melted butter.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork and panko is golden brown.
Cod is a wonderfully flaky fish, that has a subtle flavor. Here is a simple recipe that has great crunch, without being fried. View the full recipe here: Panko Crusted Cod