Paper Fluttering Fish Toys
Bronze Post Medal for All Time! 239 Posts
May 10, 2017
Little ones will love this. It's such a ingenious, simple, and fun game to play. All you need is paper and scissors and you can throw a bit of colouring into the mix too. Indoors or outdoors, these little fishes are beautiful to watch as they spin through the air.
Total Time: about 2 minutes
- crayons - optional
- Use A4 sized paper and cut it into strips. See this paper is patterned on both sides which is nice, but you can use any paper, even plain white.
- Make the strips about 3/4 inch wide.
- Take one strip and cut a slit at the bottom to about half way through and about one inch from the end.
- Repeat at the other end, but this time cutting from the top.
- Bend the strip around and slot one cut into the other.
- Now you have a little fish.
- If you like, you can pinch its nose to make it more fish shaped.
- Make a few in different colours.
- Take a fish by its tail and hold it up high, horizontally exactly as you see in the photograph.
- When you let go it looks so pretty as it spins and twirls and flutters to the ground.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.