Passiflora Photos

This plant grows wild in my yard. I have at least four, that just pop up in the spring! The flower looks purple in the photo but is a very bright, beautiful blue (periwinkle) color in person. I had to look online to find out what it was, and then discovered that it will also bear fruit...passionfruit! I hope we can get it to bear fruit this year.

By Boymomx5 from Mills River, NC

closeup of passion flower

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 8

More Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this page.

It is passionfruit season! Flowers are blooming everyday. I just love how detailed and beautiful they are that I had to share. :)

Passionfruit Flower - light purple and lime colored passion flower

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 2

Photos GardenAugust 13, 2020
😷
🎃
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Passionfruit-Flower-Photos.html