How ToClothing

Pattern for Women's Pajamas with Gusset Seat

Back in the "olden days" when I was a child, pajamas for adults, as well as children, had a gusset in the back that was comfortable versus the new patterns that have a seam up the back. Can anyone tell me where to find such patterns or how to alter a pattern to accommodate this feature? TIA

By Dotty in sw MO

Have you tried Googling using the search term "drop-seat pants sewing pattern"? I did and found several pages of links to sites on how to alter/design, free patterns, for-sale patterns.

If that isn't what you mean, try Googling "gusset seat pants sewing pattern", several pages came up with that search term, too.